Saturday, March 19, 2011

At the Beach

     Saturday, March 19, 2011 Craig, Charlotte and I went to Anna Maria Island in Bradenton, FL for some R&R and had the best time! Charlotte got to play in the sand, collect sea shells and walk around in the ocean. Craig got to do some off shore fishing and actually caught a flounder! I got to rest for a little bit, play with Charlotte and hang out with my sweet husband which I haven't had the chance to do much of lately. I guess we're all trying to squeeze in as much family time as we can before Olivia gets here. I think Charlotte will be an awesome big sister, but before she sacrifices her "only child" status, I want to give her as much love and attention as we've even got to give. After we spent some time on the beach, we walked over to our favorite beach restaurant and enjoyed some delicious sea food! Charlotte had the "sea dog" which is a flaky cod sandwich. Daddy had a blackened Grouper sandwich and I had the SurfnTurf special, a 6 oz. New York Strip Steak and a filet of Mahi Mahi. Yes, it was ALL delicious, we all pigged out and then ordered a slice of orange cream cake for dessert and watched the sun set and the moon rise. We got home pretty late, but we had such a great day together!

Charlotte plays with her bucket and shovel.

Daddy and Charlotte walk toward the ocean.

Daddy and Charlotte in the ocean

Daddy caught a flounder!

Daddy proudly models his flounder with his sweet baby girl

Daddy, Charlotte and Mommy at our favorite beach restaurant

Beautiful Charlotte at the ocean 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time! What a fun filled day, I bet a certain little girl slept good that night!

    ReplyDelete