Wednesday, June 1, 2011

One Week Later

     We're officially out one week from having Olivia and the adjustments have been cake! Olivia is a sweet little spirit who LOVES to sleep. She's already almost sleeping through the night, and when she wakes up hungry, I'd never know it if I didn't randomly wake up to find her with mouth open wide like a baby bird looking for mothers milk! She will get a little squeeky of she goes too long, but generally she is a very 'at peace' baby.

     Charlotte has absolutely loved having a little sister. She won't say "Olivia" but instead just calls her "sister". She loves to get real close to her and give her all kinds of love! Olivia will be very strong one day!

     Craig and I have absolutely loved having a second girl and you can see what a proud daddy he is in these pictures. Sunday, May 29, 2011 was Craig's 27th birthday. While he took Charlotte (and the whole family across the street), I stayed at home with Olivia and "rested". And by "rested" I mean, Olivia and I went shopping while Daddy was finally away and bought the stuff to make his favorite meal: Enchiladas, rice and birthday cake! Of course the number 2 candle had to break while I was removing it from its packaging, but that didn't stop the cake from being so delicious. Craig got a Yoohoo, and a package of Oreo cookies for his brithday from the girls and myself, but he got a lot more than that from getting to spend the rest of the day with his girls!


Daddy and the girls blow out the candle!


Proud Daddy on his birthday

     We've gotten to spend a lot of time together this past week as a family. One thing everybody loves to do, is snuggle with daddy on the couch. The girls really love it, especially Charlotte, she is such a daddy's girl!


Daddy and his girls snuggle on the couch

Pretty Olivia sleeping next to her daddy

     Charlotte, Olivia and I are still working on getting into a routine, but I think we're getting pretty close. We've even started a morning walk like Charlotte and I used to do. If we can just keep it up, I know we'll all get in sync before we know it! I know Shiner really appreciated being walked! Our poor dog has felt so left out since we brought Charlotte home, and now we have Olivia so I think he's really depressed!

Family Walk!

2 comments:

  1. your family is really growing. Beautiful girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment last week but for some reason it didn't post? Anyway, I said it's probably a good thing that you had Olivia a little early or they might have had the same birthday! Brad's and Kayla's are only two days apart and it's just way to close. To much cake, lol!

    ReplyDelete