Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby Charlotte

So I haven't posted any new photo's of Charlotte, but here are a couple from the other day. Yes, it's basically the same thing, but there is a funny story behind it:

I went to the bathroom, and since it's only Charlotte and I in the house, I leave the door open so I can lean over and check on her every so often. Well, I clipped her in the baby bouncer and headed for the restroom. While in there, I ritualistically leaned over to check on her only to find her getting ready to roll out of the bouncer. It was positioned on the coffee table so that had I not buckled her in, she would have surely toppled onto her delicate baby head. Luckily, I was already on the toilet.  ...

Turns out she was just playing with her feet. She's such a cutie pie!

Craig finally comes home tonight! It's been a long week without him.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how long her hair is getting! How sweet.

    ReplyDelete